Saturday, January 07, 2012

Banking fees ect.

Beautiful day here in the Carolinas! Going into the mid 60s again today. Yesterday I did a quick check of the bees at noon. Saw 5-6 bees in less than a minute with full pollen sacks! Guess the big chill the other day was not much effect.

The Sugar Snap Peas that are 3 foot tall in the garden, the tops are frosted. No buds yet, not sure if these fall planted peas will make it. I found an anemone bud in the garden this morning.

Anyway about banking fees. Last fall I moved most of my business banking to the Self Help Credit Union, leaving First Citizens with  less than $500 in it. Yesterday I opened two statements from First Citizens, one my photography account the other my handyman account. Funny is the photography account had about the same amount of money and has had that amount for years. The photography account had $0 maintenance fees and the handyman account had a $25 fee, $25 this is #$&*ing crazy. Going to call them and complain and hopefully get my fee back. Better yet I'm going to the Police and file a robbery charge against the bank on Monday!!

I really think we need to be taxing the wealthy and sending the ones that steal from us to hard labor and very long prison sentences.  I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did!



© 2012 National Nurses United

3 comments:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Great video. Thanks for sharing it. We had fee problems among other issues and pulled all our $$$ (like there was lots to pull) out of Wells Fargo before the Occupy movement began. We are now finalizing a refinance of our home mortgage with our small town bank (at a much lower interest rate) and getting out from under Bank of America's grip.

Rohrerbot said...

I'm also in the same boat. The thing is that I need a a week to get all the finances squared away to switch from my current bank to a credit union. I am done with all these charges. It's ridiculous with some of the fees that they charge!

Arden-Arcade Window Shutters said...

Hi thanks for sharing thiss