Saturday, September 22, 2012

Reflections of Peace

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday. I'm in the process of moving files from my camera's memory card onto a back up drive. Bad news in my news back up harddrive is acting up. Worst the folder "All Butterflies" which should have a ton of folders in it shows it's empty..... Yet I have to leave to go to Durham.

I did find my all time favorite photo I took at a peace rally in of all places Fayetteville NC. When I took this photo I did not notice the peace parasol was reflecting in her sunglasses.
This photo was published in a local newspaper BTW, I forgot which one.

6 comments:

Alison said...

Some of my best photos are accidents. That's a really good photo!

sandy lawrence said...

GREAT photo!

Victoria Williams said...

VERY cool Randy! Kim has problems with our backup also. Still learning.

Andrea said...

Hi Randy, happy weekend. That is serendipity at its best. I hope nothing happens to your files. A lot of spammers and sellers come to your posts, as i see in my feeds!

Janet, The Queen of Seaford said...

Cool photo. I need to back up my photos again.....I always forget and let a lot of time go by and then have lots of photos that need to get backed up.

sweetbay said...

That's a great shot! Have your insect photos been published?