Saturday, December 03, 2011

Could not help myself.

Guess you might have guessed I found so much humor in this I had to share it with you.


 Here is a short video that will brighten up your day. The police arrested some OWS people and locked themselves out of their detention van!


This I did not find any humor in. In fact I'm disgusted with Gingrich who exists only to give "hypocrisy" a human face. A lot of poor people work 2-3 jobs just to make ends meet, this man is a disgrace and completely out of touch with the American People.


Back to the garden! Our bees were bringing in orange pollen packets yesterday December 02 at a rate of about 10 bees a minute!

3 comments:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

That first video was quite amusing. I would have loved to be there for that one. I won't get started on how the idiots in this country will probably put the clown in the second video in the white house. They did so with that other embarrassment to our country...twice.

Andrea said...

Oh Randy, you really brought a counter for the bees? Do you try to taste some of your honey?

Carol said...

Oh, I do not know. Police are human too. I have done that more than once myself. I am a bit ashamed of protestors making fun of the police in that video. Not a big deal but the police are but pawns like soldiers really. They must answer to someone who is answerable to some greedy thoughtless corporate cop. I say this but do not in any way condone the brutality that SOME police have shown the protestors. I also blame Newt and you are right that is not funny at all . . . more criminal in that he knows it to be false. Spreading lies about poverty really is the lowest. The spin on OWS protestors is also alive and well and many buy it . . . alas, many police too. Ignorance always breeds trouble in circumstances like these. If only there were more integrity in the world of politics and news. Too often the very people who would benefit from what the protestors are demanding are against them. The spin machine is big and powerful. Most people (many in the 99%) make judgements from sound bites. Sad but true.