Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Contest the Winners Are?

Folks,
Not sure if the pink flamingo floated yesterday or this morning. So I have the winners.

Shady Gardener of Does Everything Grow Better in My Neighbor's Yard?
Stuart and Alice of Bluebird Meadows
Grace Peterson of Gardening With Grace
Di of Voice in the Garden
Jeremy and Jenny of  The Mountains Are Growing With Chile

Shady won because the flamingo fell over on the date she picked. The rest were the closest guesses to when the pink flamingo floated. So the winners please contact me with your address so I can send your prizes when I get back from Belize.

9 comments:

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

Congrats to the winners, what a great prize!! Glad your ice is thawing now.

Jeremy and Jenny said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I finally won something!!!

tina said...

Lucky guys....

Chloe m said...

Randy, I was off by 3 weeks! Have fun in Belize!

Shady Gardener said...

Ohmygoodness! I'm speechless... a feat in itself! ha. Randy, I'll send you an email when I get home tomorrow... we've been out of town for a few days! I'm so excited about recieving your cd! :-)

Garden Lily said...

What fun! That was a lot of ice, and good to hear it is melted. Spring is just around the corner - hurray!

Randy Emmitt said...

Everyone,
I'm in the airport on the way to Belize. No room for my laptop but I have 21 gb of memory cards for photos! Thanks for everyone that entered the contest!

zelda said...

Shall I rescue her (?) from the pond? She/he has floated to the shore!

JP said...

I guess all good things nust come to an end... is this the end of the curling, too?